2. The collection, processing and utilization of personal data
• When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, depending on the nature of the service, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information which may include personal and business contact information, your identity, work or educational materials, and other information that you provide or need to process, to using your personal data within the scope of this specific purpose or reasonable and legally permitted. Based on fulfill or serve your requests, we need to receive the required personal data in prior, in this case, we will not provide the information to any third party for other purposes, unless otherwise stated below or prior notice, in accordance with the relevant laws or with your clear consent.
For personal data that you register or retain, along with your contact source, including but not limited to mailing address, URL, IP address, and browser type, this information may be used to :
• Respond to your submitted questions, or orders ;
• Process your job career search message ;
• Maintain our relationship with you ;
• Assist us in maintaining the quality and service of this website, as well as any other description uses we describe when collecting personal information ;
• Monitor the content of the emails you send to us to handle any form of email abuse that may exist, for the purpose of troubleshooting and maintenance.
If you have concerns about these uses and you do not wish your personal information be used for the specific purposes of this website, please send an email to email@example.com
• We may share the personal data collected through your visit to this website with authorized personnel in Regabio based on the need to know or perform the service. We may disclose your personal information to third party providers (such as website platform providers, web hosting or maintenance service providers), to maintain the function of this website and to achieve your
decision of use to this website.
• When you use the interactive functions such as service mailbox and questionnaire, this website will retain your name, identity, business information, email address, contact information and usage time.
• During normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for our website services. This record is an internal application and will never be released.
• We may collect statistics and analysis on the collected survey content or network traffic, and analyze the statistical data or explanatory text of the results for internal research purposes to provide accurate services and improve the user experience.
3. The website's external links
4. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
If you express and ask us not to use your personal information, we will take all reasonable steps to respect your request, this website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other groups, individuals, private companies or public agencies, but we may still use or disclose this information in the following circumstances.
The following situations include but are not limited to :
• Contractual obligations with your written consent ;
• After we inquiry or send you a notice of use or disclosure of information, you agree to the use or disclosure ;
• Have to use or disclose this information in order to assist law enforcement agencies and government agencies in performing their functions ;
• The law clearly stipulates that the judiciary or other relevant authorities have requirements based on legal procedures ;
• To protect you from the dangers of your life, body, liberty or property; or to your rights ;
• Maintaining the safety of other members or third parties in an emergency ;
• Based on the public interest for statistical or academic research, and the data is processed or collected by the provider, and the specific parties are not identified according to the method of disclosure ;
• When you act on this website, violates the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the rights of this website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the management unit of this website is responsible for revealing your personal information for the necessary of identification, contact or law for action ;
• When this website entrusts third-party vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
6. Data retention period
As long as the specific purpose of this website to process your personal information still exists and the interests of both of us do not contradict each other, and it comply with the relevant regulations principle that the use of data must be take care with legal, with fair and with related to the subject, then the information will be retained until the specific purposes are withdraw, or when you request to remove them, we will take appropriate security measures to erase and/or completely destroy the data.
7. About EU additions
Collection and application purposes
• Reply to your submitted inquiries or orders ;
• Forward information about our products, services, promotion activities, and general knowledge to you for reference
• Maintain our relationship with you to continue to provide services ;
• Assist us in maintaining the quality of this website and any other uses we describe when collecting personal information ;
• Assist us in statistics and analysis to provide accurate service and improve user experience ;
• Handle any form of mail abuse that may exist in the content of the email you send us ;
In addition to your right to be informed and the right of access, you can also ask to rectify, erase, restrict, port or oppose processing your personal information submitted through this website.
Contact detail for performing user rights
Our business registration address (detail shown at the bottom of this website), or contact to
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
International data transmission
Regabio is a Taiwan-based company. Since we collect and process personal information submitted by you through this website in Taiwan, please acknowledge that you agree to transfer your personal information outside the EU when you submit the information. If user disagree with the transfer, user should stop submitting.